Logo Design Process at USCreativeDesigns
Ordering a logo from USCreativeDesigns is an easy six-step process. Simply follow the steps outlined below and we will design a professional, distinct, eye-catching, and custom designed Logo for your company.
Step 1: Select Package
- Review the logo design packages we offer and choose the package that fits you best. Click here for a detailed description on our packages (If you require consultation, please don?t hesitate to call us at (800) 928-7214 (M-F 9a-5:30P EST.)
- Once you have selected a logo design package, please click the Add to Cart
- Click on Check Out button, You will be redirected to our secure order page to provide us with the following:
- Enter a valid e-mail address, Click on Create Your Account button
- Enter a personnel information and address information, Click on Register button
- Follow the steps and you will be redirected to Secure payment information
- Select the payment method and complete the order process
- After you complete your order (either online or via the phone) you will receive 2 confirmation emails (1 order confirmation receipt, 1 welcome email with ID and password). Please save and print both of these emails.
- Log in to My Account from order page and click on ?My Orders? to review your order details. Once the payment for your order was successfully processed, you will receive 2 emails (1 payment accepted, 1 virtual product to download). In the virtual product to download email, You will find the design questionnaire link. Please download and complete detailed questionnaire, include photos/sketches or provide additional information that may help our designers.Please e-mail questionnire to email@example.com. Feel free to review our portfolio to provide us with designs that fit your tastes.
Step 2: Receive 1st Draft/Provide Feedback
- Once we received detailed questionnaire, a lead designer is assigned to this project, usually with in a few business hours. The lead designer will then review your project questionnaire and will give you a call if he/she had any concerns or questions
- The concepts we come up with for your company logo are based on the input you provide us during the order and a little bit of research that we do.
- Your first draft of logo samples will arrive within 24 Hrs ( Week Days)
- The number of logo concepts our designers create for you will be dependent on the logo design package you ordered. You will be initial drafts via email so you can review and critique your first draft
- Review the designs and choose 1 or 2 concepts that appeal to you and provide us with any changes you?d like to see. You may combine concepts, or make changes to such aspects as color, layout, graphic, font and the text.
- If you do not receive your first draft of logos in the designated time frame, or you need logo consultation, please call us immediately (800) 928-7214 or email us at CustomerSupport@USCreativeDesigns.com.
Sample Initial Logo Designs
Step 3: Concept Selection
You can then select ONE concept from 1st draft of designs to move forward. Some times you can also pick up bits and pieces from different concepts to amalgamate into ONE concept that you would like to proceed with. Normally we revise one concept.
Step 4: Revisions based on Feedback
Based on concept selection, Your next draft of logos will come within 1-2 business days, depending on which package you chose.. You will most likely receive new concepts in your next revision. You can provide feedback on this set of concepts based on color, layout, graphic changes, font and text changes.
- Our design team will fine tune the logo based on your recommendations and what looks professional.
- Special Note: Our Starter, Executive and Executive Plus packages have unlimited revisions. Our Economy package has a limited number of revisions
Step 5: Receive Final Files
After final approval, we finalize the logo and e-mail you the final files in vector source files (EPS, AI) and web files (eps, .tiff, .psd , .jpg, .pdf, .svg, .bmp, .gif, .png ).Vector files are We also offer a grayscale version of the logo to suffice your Trademark Registration requirement.
.eps will be the vector source file with all the design components segregated. You may use it for alter the logo yourself in future, if you wish.
We also send you the color code, fonts used logo design process.
If you need any additional file format, please contact our friendly customer care department.
Step 6: Apply
If you are opted for one of our CID (corporate identity) package, Final logo applied to design CID that include letterhead, business card and envelope/compliment slip design in addition to logo design. We use the same all above five design process steps for CID packages. We keep working until you love the final design
USCretaiveDesigns is committed to making the Logo Design process easy and most successful.
Same above process will be applied to all the designing services you choose with USCreativeDesigns.com